Suspended Floor Fast House
An ideal solution to minimizing the cost involved in the use of concrete for a temporary accommodation or office camp, the suspended floor solution is easily built by four men and will support any size prefabricated unit we supply. The benefits of this option include being able to dismantle and take the suspension unit with you when your camp moves. It keeps the building cooler in high temperatures by allowing airflow to the underneath of the building, and conversely keeps the base off the ground in case of flooding. It also simplifies the placement of water pipes, wastewater pipes etc as it negates the need for these pipes t o be set into the concrete plinth normally associated with a prefab building, creating less chance of misalignment.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and receive your quote.
• Lightweight structure which can be erected without cranes or machinery
• Hot galvanised steel and anti corrosive coatings reduce rusting
• Highly adaptable and flexible designs
• Low cost and excellent value for money
• Structure can be demounted and reassembled elsewhere easily.
• High shipping volumes – One 40HC can ship up to 330m2 of housing
• Life Span 10-15 years
Sandwich Panel Walls
• Lightweight 50mm thick EPS sandwich panel
• 0.3mm steel sheet lining both sides
• EPS 12kg/m3Doors
• SIP with steel frame furnished with a cylinder lock and 3 keys.
• Steel sheet lining both sides of 0.3mm and 50mm thick EPS insulation
• PVC sliding windows
• Two sliding bays with 4mm thick glass
• Fly screen and door lock supplied
• 15mm plywood of fiber cement board
Roof bearing load – 50kg/m2
Floor bearing load – 200kg/m2
Wind resistance – 100KM/H
To view and download our sample plans as PDFs please click on the links below
• Low Income Housing
• Labour Camps
• Disaster Relief